Thank you for your interest in Life Passages! CALL 928-607-3941
I am Jen Paul: Life Cycle Celebrant; Wedding Officiant; Ordained Minister; Death Doula; Healing Arts Practitioner; Hypnotherapist and Life Coach.
I believe in...
* The power of ceremony and it's ability to create a new paradigm in our lives! Weddings, baby naming ceremonies, rites of passage, healing ceremonies and celebrations of life (just to name a few) are created to honor these significant moments in our lives. Weaving ritual and storytelling into these events makes it even more memorable.
* The dying process as a precious time to be savored and honored with gentle goodbyes.
* The ability of a person's own healing power - as we walk through life and have moments of getting "stressed out", body work; meditation; and life coaching can relax and release tension enabling us to get back into the flow of life.
* Holding space for the suffering that human beings endure.
* The power of love to transform lives!
This is my full time business! The bulk of my work is marrying couples which is my absolute joy! Creating a ceremony that is meaningful and reflective of your relationship is profoundly important to me. Premarital sessions are great for enhancing the experience and deepening your relationship.
As a Life Cycle Celebrant, my certification is through the Celebrant Foundation and Institute. I am a trained hospice and palliative care volunteer. My certification as a Death Doula came from Beyond Hospice. I have also completed 'Bridging the Gap' and 'Holding Space' trainings through Further Shore . In May, 2016, I was added to the network of The Whale Foundation. My ordination as a Minister is from the Universal Life Church. My training at Southwest Institute for Healing Arts certified me as a Zen Shiatsu practitioner and Hypnotherapist.
I reside in Flagstaff, AZ with my Beloved husband Ron and our two black lab dogs: Clover and Finn. Our youngest son is attending Arizona State University downtown campus studying exercise and wellness. Our two older sons reside in Phoenix and Nashville respectively. Our first granddaughter arrived October 10th, 2017!
In 2015, I retired from a joyful 12 year career of teaching in a Montessori classroom for preschool to Kindergarten aged children. Pursuing my dreams while helping others has always been important to me!
To unwind, I enjoy singing! I sing at bedside with Threshold Choir (women who sing to those whom are on the threshold of death or are very ill) members. My husband and I provide soulful music for local churches. Our duo, "Higher Ground" holds community chant evenings on occasion. Our former band, "Sweetgrass" has played at Folk Festivals and fundraising events. In addition; hiking, meditating and connecting with nature rejuvenates me. Silent meditation as well as Kirtan (chanting) is a way for me to find clarity, open my heart and clear my mind.
I look forward to getting to know you and hearing all about how your path in life is currently unfolding. Thank you for your interest in my work!